Raw & Organic
16oz Glass Jar
One of the world’s most nourishing foods! No trans fat, hydrogenated fat, cholesterol or hexane!
Optimally Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Centrifuged Extracted Coconut Oil is a Delicious and Wonderfully Aromatic and Cholesterol Free Alternative to butter, olive oil or vegetable oils.
The Purest, Creamiest, Most Delicious and Aromatic Coconut Oil You will Ever Encounter!
Optimally Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Centrifuged Extracted Coconut Oil is VERY different from other coconut oils that are merely Virgin or even Cold Pressed. This is because we start with fresh, cold pressed coconut cream. The fresh cream is then passed through a series of centrifuges to separated the water (60% content) from the remaining oil (40% content) within the cream. The result is a truly raw and pure coconut oil second to none!
You will smell, feel and taste the incredible difference!
With Lauric Acid levels at almost 50%, and High Levels of both Capric Acid and Caprylic Acid, the Beneficial Medium-Chain Good Fats, it is excellent for your well-being when used daily.
We use this all over, all day, for literally everything. Here are some Suggested Uses:
- Enjoy by the spoonful, on toast, salads, veggies, and popcorn.
- Great alternative creamer for tea or coffee.
- Excellent for cooking up to 350° F as it does not turn into a trans fat.
- Luxurious full body lotion including under eye and lip moisturizer.
- A tiny amount gives your hair a beautiful shine while making it soft and manageable.
- The BEST eye makeup remover on the planet!
- The perfect massage oil - it smells so good you won’t need to add essential oils, but you can!
- Excellent for oil pulling: swirl in your mouth, sip, suck and pull thru teeth for 15-20 minutes before spitting out.
- We also use it on our indoor raw wood floors and outdoor raw wood furniture. The best thing for them! (Please check with your manufacturer before doing this yourself.)
How to Store: Optimally Organic Coconut Oil is a soft solid below 76° F, and a liquid above. Refrigeration is not required. Best kept in a cool, dark and dry place.
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Centrifuged Coconut Oil.
Organically Grown and produced in the Philippines.