Coconut Oil - Optimally Organic
Coconut Oil - Optimally Organic
Coconut Oil - Optimally Organic

Coconut Oil

Purchase options

Subscription detail

You can edit, skip, reschedule and cancel subscription anytime.

Regular price $25.95 now $12.95 Unit price  per 

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Raw
Organic
Centrifuge Pressed
Organic Extra Virgin
Unrefined

One of the world’s most nourishing foods! No trans fat, hydrogenated fat, cholesterol or hexane!

Optimally Organic Extra Virgin Centrifuge Extracted Coconut Oil ia a Delicious and Wonderfully Aromatic and Cholesterol Free Alternative to butter, olive oil or vegetable oils.

The Purest, Creamiest, Most Delicious and Aromatic Coconut Oil You will Ever Encounter!

Optimally Organic Extra Virgin Centrifuge Extracted Coconut Oil is VERY different from other coconut oils that are merely Virgin or even Cold Pressed. This is because we start with fresh, cold pressed coconut cream. The fresh cream is then passed through a series of centrifuges to seperate the water (60% content) from the remaining oil (40% content) within the cream. The result is a truly raw and pure coconut oil second to none!

You will smell, feel and taste the incredible difference!

 With Lauric Acid levels at almost 50%, and High Levels of both Capric Acid and Caprylic Acid, the Beneficial Medium-Chain Good Fats, it is excellent for your well-being when used daily.


We use this all over, all day, for literally everything. Here are some Suggested Uses:

Enjoy by the spoonful, on toast, salads, veggies, and popcorn.
Great alternative creamer for tea or coffee.
Excellent for cooking up to 350° F as it does not turn into a trans fat.
Luxurious full body lotion including under eye and lip moisturizer.
A tiny amount gives your hair a beautiful shine while making it soft and manageable.
The BEST eye makeup remover on the planet, and it's even antibacterial.
The perfect massage oil - it smells so good you won’t need to add essential oils, but you can!
Excellent for oil pulling: swirl in your mouth, sip, suck and pull thru teeth for 15-20 minutes before spitting out.
(We also use it on our raw wood floors and outdoor raw wood furniture. Please check with your manufacturer before doing this yourself.)

Optimally Organic Coconut Oil is a soft solid below 76° F, and a liquid above. Refrigeration is not required, keep in a dark and dry place. Our product is Organically Grown and produced in the Philippines.

Coconut Oil - Optimally Organic