Essiac Tea (Powder, 1/2 lb)
Certified Organic 8 Herb Essiac Tea Superfood Powder - The Ultimate Herbal Tea Blend! Organic Burdock Root, Organic Kelp, Organic Red Clover, Organic Sheep Sorrel Whole Plant with the Root, Organic Slippery Elm Inner Bark, Organic Turkey Rhubarb Root, Organic Watercress and Organic Blessed Thistle.
The Most Thoughtfully Produced Vegan Plant Based Body Cleanse, Proven to be High Impact for over 50 Years. This Tried and True Vegan Herbal Body Cleanse is the #1 Recommended Detox Tea by Naturopaths in America!
Highest Botanical Quality - Non GMO - Gluten Free - Vegan - Chemical Free - Carrier Free - Certified Organic - BioActive Nutrition
- Herbal Immune System Support
- Lymphatic Drainage & Inflammation Support
- Natural Liver, Kidney Cleanse & Gallbladder Cleanse
- Prostate Support
- Adaptogenic Herbs for Stress Support
- Digestion & Elimination Support
- Natural Colon & Intestinal Cleanse
- DNA Integrity Support
- Isoflavonoids for Menopausal Support
- BioActive Compounds including Antioxidants & Polyphenols
- BioAvailable Phenethyl Isothiocyanate (PEITC)
Ojibway Indians Original 4 Herbs Included Are:
Organic Burdock Root is highly valued by natural health practitioners worldwide for bringing subtle strengthening and cleansing to the entire system as a mild diuretic and for liver and kidney support.
Organic Sheep Sorrel supports cleansing as a mild diuretic for the kidneys, contains oxalic acid, sodium, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, beta carotene and vitamin C.
Organic Slippery Elm Inner Bark supports optimal digestion.
Organic Turkey Rhubarb Root supports digestion and a healthy appetite.
Nurse Caisse & Dr. Brusch additional 4 Herbs Included are:
Organic Red Clover is an adaptogen for stress support and long used in traditional medicine. Supports cellular life, body cleansing, menopause symptoms and bone building. Contains isoflavons and may support hair loss management.
Organic Blessed Thistle has a history of medicinal use since at least the Middle Ages. Supports Gallbladder and Liver Cleansing. It is an adaptogen for stress support. Support and Rebuild the Liver. Contains sesquiterpene lactones, triterpenoids, lignans, tannins, flavonoids, and polyenes.
Organic Kelp is a nutrient-dense sea vegetable containing Fucoxanthin for prostate support. Contains high levels of antioxidants to fight free radicals, iodine, and more. Supports a healthy inflammatory response. Rich in Vitamin K for strong bones.
Organic Watercress is a Powerhouse Vegetable that contains Phenethyl Isothiocyanate (PEITC) to support our DNA, in every way, and is very important. Supports the Prostate. Packed with Vitamin K, more iron than spinach & more calcium than milk. Supports digestion, cleansing, contains more Vitamin C than an orange, more Vitamin A than an apple, and more Antioxidants than Blueberries. Supports digestion.
Every herb in Optimally Organic’s Organic Essiac Tea offers a myriad of tried and true benefits. Drinking 1-3 ounces per day is one of the greatest things you could do for your health!
USDA Certified Organic Adaptogenic Herbs Grown only in the USA & Europe! Other Essiac Tea products on the Market contain Herbs grown under Questionable Growing Conditions in Countries with literally ZERO oversight, and they can even be certified as "Organic". Know where your food is from!!!! We Know of a Better Way!
The original 4 herb recipe for this powerful herbal blend was handed down through word of mouth by Northern Canadian Ojibway Indians for hundreds of years. It eventually reached the ear of Canadian Nurse Rene Caisse who became famous for her use of it with cancer patients in collaboration with President John F Kennedy's Personal Physician, Dr. Charles Brusch. They added 4 additional herbs which acheived world renown results, and they called their new blend “Essiac”, Nurse Caisse's name spelled backwards. Today, this powerful blend of herbs is still used by millions of people around the world.
Directions for 3 Ways to use Essiac Superfood Powder for General Health Use:
1. Take a pinch of powdered Essiac Tea Herbs (approx. 1/4 teaspoon) and add to 3.5oz of boiling water and simmer on low heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Liquid will reduce to 3oz. Let brewed tea sit, covered, for an hour before drinking. We recommend just 1oz to 3oz of this brewed tea per day for general health. Refrigerate unused portion and drink hot or cold within 14 days. These powdered herbs are fine enough to be consumed as you drink the tea, as recommended by Nurse Rene Caisse.
2. Consume Raw Essiac Tea Powdered Herbs by adding 1/8 tsp powdered herbs or 1/4 tsp powdered herbs to any drink or smoothie. 1/8 tsp of powdered herbs = 1.5oz of brewed tea. 1/4 tsp of powdered herbs = 3oz of brewed tea.
3. Place powdered Essiac herbs in your own capsule.
For best results drink on an empty stomach and use with Fulvic Ionic Minerals. DO NOT TAKE IF PREGNANT OR LACTATING.
Once the Essiac tea herbs are brewed they should be consumed within 14 days.
Directions for Therapeutic Use: Make a 2 week supply for a therapeutic dose of 9oz of brewed tea per day:
1. Boil 132oz (1 gallon plus 4oz) of purified or distilled water in a large pot.
2. Add 4oz of loose Essiac powdered herbs.
3. Simmer on low heat for ten minutes, covered, and stir occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and let sit at room temperature for 4 to 12 hours, covered.
5. After 4-12 hours, stir well to create an even mixture and pour the entire contents into a clean glass bottle using a funnel, keeping the herbs in the mixture for optimal health impact per Nurse Rene Caisse & Dr Brusch's recommendation. Refrigerate and drink cold or hot within 14 days. For best results drink on an empty stomach and use with Fulvic Ionic Minerals X350.
Directions for making a Topical Poultice: Place 1 teaspoon of Essiac Tea Herbs in a cup and add several drops of water until you have a thick paste. Apply to affected area and cover loosely with a bandage, letting your skin breathe. For best results add 2 drops of Fulvic Acid X350 or 4 drops of Fulvic X200 to the mixture.
USA & Europe Grown Ingredients: Organic Burdock Root, Organic Kelp, Organic Red Clover, Organic Sheep Sorrel Whole Plant with Roots, Organic Slippery Elm Inner Bark, Organic Turkey Rhubarb Root, Organic Watercress and Organic Blessed Thistle. (Herbs grown in China are never used.)
DO NOT TAKE IF PREGNANT OR LACTATING.
This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Talk to your doctor before starting new health supplements or herbal products.