Marine Phytoplankton (25 g) - Photobioreactor Grown
Raw Marine Phytoplankton
Freeze-Dried Immediately Upon Cultivation
Grown in Optimal Beyond Pristine Conditions
Photobioreactor Cultivated in The Netherlands
Never Heated or Irradiated
Free of Chemicals, Carriers or Preservatives
Vast Scientific Research Shows Marine Phytoplankton is One of the Most Important Foods on our Planet for Optimal Health & Longevity!
This incredibly special and nutrient dense supergreen called Marine Phytoplankton is thoughtfully cultivated in a protected Photobioreactor in Holland, The Netherlands, fed with water naturally filtered from the pristine Dutch Dunes. The closed and protected growing conditions ensure there is no possibility of contamination, including heavy metals or radiation. Sadly our oceans are far too contaminated to ingest sea derived marine phytoplankton products on the market.
Marine Phytoplankton is one of the most nutrient dense plants in the world with high levels of Chlorophyll (type A), Antioxidants, Beta Carotene, and Zeaxanthin. It offers a complete source of Vegan Protein and is known as the best source of vegan, plant based Omega 3 fatty Acid EPA in the World. Omega 3 EPA improves brain chemistry and cognitive abilities, including memory.
Enjoy the benefits of Freeze-Dried Marine Phytoplankton:
- All essential amino acids
- Omega 3, 6, and 12 fatty acids
- A complete spectrum of vitamins
- 17 different beta-carotenoids
- A full spectrum of over 90 well assimilated minerals
- Especially high in iron and magnesium
- Co-enzyme 9 (Coq 9)
- EPA eicosapentaenoic omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Astaxanthin and canthaxanthin
- Phospholipids which assist with the uptake of EPA and other essential omega 3 fatty acids
- Beta carotene and zeaxanthin
- Violaxanthin, antheraxanthin, vaucheriaxanthin, and powerful antioxidants
- Complete Vegan Protein at a whopping 50%
Raw Marine Phytoplankton is the best vegan plant source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid EPA!!
It is extremely nutrient dense, so a little goes a long way.
Ingredients: Raw Freeze-Dried Marine Phytoplankton Powder (Nannochloropsis Gaditana), Cultivated in a Protected Photobioreactor in The Netherlands.
Recommendations: 1 gram (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) mixed in water, juice, or smoothie daily. Delicious in water with Full Spectrum Daily or Acerola Cherry Powder. Powdered and easy to use. This product is shelf stable when sealed tight and kept cool and dry. (We always refrigerate upon opening and consume within 3 months of opening for optimal results.)