Organic Chilean Camu Camu
Organic Chilean Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia; aka Cacari and Camocamo)
Pure and Organic
“The Energizing, Mood Balancing, Immunity Booster!”
Camu Camu is a delicious superfood grown organically in the Rainforest, boasting high antioxidant levels. Camu Camu is high in Vitamin C complex and has an abundance of Calcium, Protein, Beta-Carotene, Iron, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Phosphorus, Valine, Leucine and Serine. This makes Camu Camu invaluable for optimal functioning of all metabolic processes.
Camu Camu has long been used by native peoples for its incredible nutrient profile and diverse attributes and is prized in Japan for support of overall health and longevity.
"Not all Camu Camu Powder is created equal!"
Our Camu Camu powder is pure, bio-active, raw, organic and, highly concentrated (10 lbs of fruit makes 1 lb of our powder!), and free from additives or preservatives. Our Camu Camu fruit it is never heated and remains completely raw and bio-active.
Camu Camu has a broad range of health benefits.
One pound of our Organic Camu Camu Powder is like having 10 pounds of Raw Camu Camu Pulp, so a little bit goes a long way!!!
Recommendations: Stir 1/2 teaspoon into water, juice, a smoothie, cereal, oatmeal or yogurt with a spoon or blender. For ultimate absorption take with Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals. Does not require refrigeration.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great for immune system and skin
- I love this product. I put it in my smoothies every morning and I also make a serum out of it that I use on my face area at least 2x/times week. A little bit goes along way, so you will get your money's worth. It's a wonderful product with so many benefits!
- It's worth your money if your lookig for your that extra energy!
- Camu Camu is good source of vitamin C. It gives me energy if i feel sluggish!
- This product is good if you need vitaman c and is not bad tasting. It gives me energy.
- I use this product and think it gives me energy. I like the taste, it tastes like vitamin c and a little bitter.
- I used this in place of 1/8 flour in cookies.
- I'm excited to use this powder. I received this from a friend who is aware of my health goals. She knows I shop at this store and surprised me. I'm in experimental mode and have tried small amounts in both cooking and baking. I'll update with some measures after a bit more perfecting.