Organic Essiac Tea, nurse Caisse’s prized 8 herb recipe!
Burdock root (arctium lappa; niupangzi; tong u-eong), kelp (macrocystis pyrifera), red clover (trifolium pratense), sheep sorrel (rumex acetosella), slippery elm inner bark (ulmus fulva/rubra), turkey rhubarb root (rheum palmatum), watercress (nasturtium officinale), blessed thistle (cnicus benedictus; holy thistle or spotted thistle)
Every herb in Optimally Organic’s Essiac Tea is organically grown under strict organic guidelines. Once harvested, the herbs are air dried and delivered fresh to our packaging facility where they are kept cool and shipped fast. Our herbs are analyzed for quality and true botanical identity and never irradiated or cured with ozone.
The original recipe for this powerful herbal blend was handed down through word of mouth by Northern Canadian Ojibway Indians over the course of hundreds of years. It eventually reached the ear of Canadian Nurse Rene Caisse who became famous for her use of it on patients. She called the blend Essiac, or Caisse spelled backwards. Complimentary attributes were carefully added by Nurse Caisse, in collaboration with Dr. Charles Brusch, to make Essiac Tea a more potent and well-rounded blend. Their extensive tests found this formulation to be the most effective. As trusted friends of Nurse Caisse, we feel blessed to share this with you.
Every herb in Optimally Organic’s Organic Essiac Tea offers a myriad of tried and true benefits. Drinking 1 to 3 ounces per day is one of the greatest things you could do for your well-being, additionally, just 1/2 ounce per day will do wonders for your beloved pets!
Herbal blend includes:
Burdock root is valued by natural practitioners worldwide for bringing subtle strengthening and cleansing to the entire system. This herb has traditionally been used to help a list of debilitating illnesses. It also contains bio-available calcium, vitamin B complex, vitamin E, potassium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, magnesium, silicon, zinc, iron, chlorogenic acid, essential oil, flavonoids, inulin, lactone, mucilage, polyacetylenes, resin, tannins, and taraxosterol.
Kelp is a nutrient dense sea vegetable containing a pristine source of naturally chelated minerals, chlorophyll, vitamins, alginate (helps remove radioactive elements and heavy metals from cells), and sterols (reported to exhibit anti-hypercholesterolemic activity in the body). Kelp is also a food adjunct that improves intestinal flora and increases the assimilation of other consumed foods within the body. Also contains 25 vitamins including A, B1, B2, B6, B12, D and folic acid, carotenoids, pantothenic acid, iodine, potassium, manganese, selenium, and bio-available calcium.
Red clover is known for its ability to cleanse and purify the body. Red clover is one of the richest sources of isoflavones. It also contains bio-available calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C complex.
Sheep sorrel is a rich source of oxalic acid, sodium, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, beta-carotene, and vitamin C complex. It acts as a powerful antioxidant and Also contains vitamins A, B and C complex, D, E, K, P and U, bio-available calcium, iron, magnesium, silicon, copper, iodine, chlorophyll, and zinc.
Slippery elm bark contains mucilage (galactose, 3-methyl galactose, hexoses, pentoses, methylpentoses, polyuronides, rhamnose, and galacturonic acid residues), complex carbohydrates, tannins, calcium oxalate, phytosterols, sesquiterpenes,flavonoids, salicylic acid, capric acid, caprylic acid, decanoic acid, and vitamin E.
Turkey rhubarb root is world famous for its benefits and contains an abundance of vitamins, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, zinc, and potassium.
Watercress made of mustard oil glycosides, particularly gluconasturtiin. These glycosides are known to inhibit abnormal cells in the body due to their cytotoxic activity and their ability to activate detoxification enzymes in abnormal cells. Gluconasturtiin can be hydrolyzed into 2- phenethyl isothiocyanate or PEITC. Contains high levels of vitamins A and C, iodine, bio-available calcium, mustard oil glycosides, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6 folate, and amino acids.
Blessed thistle has been recommended for years by herbalists to fight invaders.
Essiac Tea herbs is excellent for skin conditions when made into a topical poultice!
Directions for making a topical poultice: place 1 teaspoon of Essiac Tea Herbs in a cup and add several drops of water until you have a thick paste. Apply to affected area and cover loosely with a bandage, letting your skin breathe. For best results, add 2 drops of fulvic acid X350 or 4 drops of Fulvic X200 to the mixture.
For general well-being, we recommend just 1 to 3 ounces of brewed Essiac tea per day. For serious issues, we recommend 9 ounces of brewed Essiac tea per day. It is important to NOT strain off the herbs when making your tea. Consuming the herbs with the tea dramatically increases the potency and effectiveness of this powerful blend.
Directions for general use: take a pinch of powdered Essiac Tea Herbs (approximately 1/4 teaspoon) and add to 3 1/2 ounces of boiling water (the water will boil down to about 3 ounces once brewed). Boil for 10 minutes with a cover, remove from heat, and let sit for an hour or more (up to 12 hours) before drinking. We recommend just 1 to 3 ounces of this brewed tea per day. Refrigerate unused portion and drink cold or hot within 14 days. DO NOT strain off the herbs. These powdered herbs are fine enough to be taken as you drink the tea. Brewed Essiac tea may be added to any juice or a smoothie. For best results, drink on an empty stomach and use with Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals. DO NOT TAKE IF PREGNANT OR LACTATING.
Once the Essiac tea herbs are brewed they should be consumed within 14 days.
Directions to make a 2 week supply for a therapeutic dose of 9 ounce of brewed tea
- Boil 132 ounces of purified or distilled water in a large pot
- Add 4 ounces of loose Essiac powdered herbs
- Simmer on medium heat for ten minutes, stir occasionally and keep covered
- Remove from heat and let sit at room temperature for 4 to 12 hours
- After 4 to 12 hours, stir well to create an even mixture and pour the entire contents into a clean glass bottle using a funnel, keeping the herbs in the mixture
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- cured me of unknown disease!
- I absolutely love this, doctors couldn't figure out what is wrong with me. I was constantly sick and having issues with my white bloods cell attacking my white. medicinal marijuana kept it at bay but i would still have "attacks" started drinking this and all my blood counts are fine, I am out working in the yard again and I thought that would never be possible again. I am now recommending it to everyone I know.
- Great Tasting Tea
- I love this tea. I thought at first that it may taste bad. But the tea actually tastes good. I drink it hot everyday.
- Herbs Heal and God Put Them Here to Use.
- I have been using Eissac Tea since 2006 when I stopped into a health food store and asked had they anything to tr*at colon cancer. They told me about this tea. I bought it for $5 a box and brewed myself tea for 6 weeks. When then the drs could find no Mass in my Colon. Since then I have taken it when diagnosed with lump in my breast size of a quarter in 2011, and then in 2012 6 nodules and 1 mass in my thyroid which all disolved after taking a regiment of Eissac Teas and lemon water daily for 6 weeks. It works to wit that either it h*als you or it makes your body so alkaline it heals itself. God is good to have put such wonderful things on the earth. I just wish more people knew how easy it is to be healthy drinking Eissac Teas. Joyce Guy, Minister of Gene Autry, OK.
- I will be a life long user.
- This tea is wonderful. I had been drinking it since Oct 2014. I will not stop drinking this. It replaced all of my other tea. I love it. I know that this is one of the products that will prolong my life.
- It is a Great Product.
- I like this product a lot. It is easy to brew and it taste great. I would recommend it to anyone.
- essaic Tea is a winner for anyone dealing with well-less issues and desire to be well.
- I bought Optimally Organic tea a few years ago. I got it because I was just feeling bad. You know how you sense something maybe wrong but you are able to keep going and you just want to feel better. I tried the tea and I felt so much better. How it works I cannot explain, but that it helped me that I know. Adding Essiac tea to my life mixed with Prayer, I just come out better every time. I am thankful for this company that produces such quality products. God Bless You and keep doing what you do!
- I was struck by the
- I was struck by the hosteny of your posting
- wouldn't want to be without. I believe it is a significant factor in the"cancer free" report my friend recently received.
- I originally recommended this to a dear friend diagnosed with melanoma. She has now been cancer free for 12 months. No chemo or radiation, although within a week she had surgery to remove what they could cut away. She continues to drink tea, now at maintenance dose. About 2 months ago I started enjoying 1/2 c. most every day. I'm also serving a bit to my mature cats.