Raw Organic Freeze Dried Whole Fruit Acerola Cherry
(Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry, or Wild Crape Myrtle)
Small Batch Produced, Never Heated and Free of Chemicals, Carriers & Preservatives
The Most Bioactive Raw Acerola Cherry Powder in the World Market!
Our nutrient dense Organic Acerola Cherry Powder is a delicious way to provide the body with extraordinary levels of Bioavailable Vitamin C Complex found only in raw foods, Rutin and Living Enzymes like Tyrosinase, as well as Potassium, dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, Folate, and Magnesium. It even boasts Calcium your body can actually absorb because it's raw food based. Our Acerola Cherries are grown in pristine conditions within the Amazon Rainforest and our pure, freeze dried powder is small batch produced within 24 hours of harvest. Unlike the competition, our powder is alive, with no carriers or preservatives of any kind. We guarantee the highest quality of Acerola Cherry Powder in the world market!
One Pound of our Freeze-Dried Acerola Cherry Powder is like having 7 to 10 Pounds of Frozen Raw Acerola Cherry Pulp, because the Water has been Removed!
- Super Immune Booster!
- Extraordinary Source of Vitamin C Complex
- Contains nutrients essential for the Manufacture of Collagen
Our Organic Acerola Cherry Powder is a Delicious & Nutritious Substitute for Sugar!
The Acerola Cherry Powder is a delicious, sweet alternative to sugar you can add to teas, cereals, oatmeal, smoothies and even desserts with a little experimenting! Acerola Cherry has long been a favorite vitamin C supplement among natural practitioners for its high levels of bio-available and complete vitamin C complex (unlike traditional vitamin C supplements which are merely ascorbic acid or ascorbate - a small piece of the complete vitamin C complex required for excellent health).
Not all Acerola Cherry Powders are Created Equal!
It is crucial when working with organics, particularly raw wholefood supplements like acerola cherry, to ensure the integrity of the product is not compromised in any way. This is why we freeze-dry our raw acerola cherry and never spray-dry it. If a company is not boldly declaring their raw organic acerola cherry powder is freeze dried, you can be certain it's spray-dried. Spray-dried food powders are neither raw nor organic, according to true raw and organic standards. Spray-dried foods have added chemicals, including maltodextrin and ethanol and are literally "cooked to death", heated to the boiling point of the chemical solvent/carrier used to dry it. These products are not bioactive and are essentially dead. Companies choose to spray dry because it is a cheap alternative to the proper production methods, on average 3-4 times less expensive to produce. Most high profile raw food and body cleanse companies fail to mention this alarming fact about the products they tout. With the proper information, you will be able to make a healthier choice for your family!
Recommendations: 1 HEAPING teaspoon (3 grams) 1 to 3 times a daily. Mixes easily into water, juice, milk, smoothies, yogurt or cereals with a spoon or blender. It has a consistency similar to granulated raw sugar making for a great sugar substitute! Store unopened or opened in a cool dry place. Refrigeration is not required.
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Superior Product and Quality!
Quality in harvesting and packaging! Best Acerola Cherry product by far! Use it for extracts in creating potent Vitamin C blend with Camu Camu & Cupuacu. Love the flavor!
- Great Product
Been using for several years mixed with some Cupuacu Powder when I make up my Liptomsal Vit C. Am 70 years young and hope to keep enjoying my Kayaking and expeditions for many years. Great product, packaging is excellent
- Five Star Product Exceptionally good.
- This is very good powder. I give to my kids at the onset of any sickness and usually the acerola "blows away" the cold or gripa. Great additive to oatmeal or polenta cereals.
- Awesome product/Awesome company
I am back to reorder because this is the best product I have found for making my liposomal vitamin C. I also am very impressed by the members of the company and their caring attitude. It's a win-win purchase!
- This product is WOW!
- I have been drinking the Acerola Cherry Powder for a week. I can already tell a difference in how I feel. I will probably use this product the rest of my life! Worth the price
- Optimally Organic's acerola is the ONLY corn free acerola available. A fantastic product!
- I searched long and hard to find a source of acerola cherry that was processed without GMO toxin filled corn based products such as maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, or solvents. Optimally organic is, as far as I know, the ONLY such source of this excellent natural vitamin C. (Just for the consumer's information; 99% of vitamin C/ascorbic acid available on the world market is made from non organic GMO corn... a toxic and highly allergenic product. If it doesn't specify "corn free", and give an alternate source, such as tapiocca or beet, it is made from corn. Acerola cherry is the highest natural source of vitamin C. Optimally Organic's acerola is the only one processed without the self same toxin laden corn.) An excellent option!! Thank you for making this fine product.
- great for smoothies
- great product, great packaging, fair price
- Iron Level Normal Now
This organic acerola cherry powder actually helped me combat my anemia!! I use to chow-down on large cups of ice. My iron was very low, I was fatigued and weak. I drank the cherry powder juice daily, for about 2 months and notice my body change. My iron level is normal now!!I'm sooo very happy, no more ice cravings!!
P.S. I paired it with their Ionic Mineral Drops..
- Easy Way to get my Vitamin C
- I mix this powder in with my yoghurt and blueberries and love it. I am 76 years young and believe in natural, organic supplements. "Optimally Organic" has been my supplier for health food additions for a while now and I am ordering more today.
- I am ordering more!
- I love this powder. While searching natural cures for UTI, I found Optimally Organic and am now using several of their products regularly.
- Great mixed w Acai Powder and Cacao in water 2 x a day with a little Stevia and gives me lots of energy...
- Mixing with Acai Powder a little Cacao powder in water with a touch of stevia twice a day its very tasty and have been doing this 2 x day for a week now and have lots of energy and digestion better!
- It's very important for me to to have high quality products...
- I love these products because they are pure and organic!
- I originally tried because I received as a gift. Today I'm ordering.
I originally discounted this product in favor of another. What a mistake! The benefits of this powder, mixed with my daily yogurt are amazing. Utilized as a sugar full and partial substitute in baking allows me to share the benefits. Try it for an out of this world sugar cookie.