Organic Gelatinized Peruvian Golden Royal Maca Root
Organic Gelatinized Royal Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii, or Peruvianum)
Small Batch Produced, with No Chemicals, Carriers or Preservatives
Our Royal Maca Root is a grown in the High Andes of Peru where the altitude and climate creates the most favorable growing environment possible, resulting in the most nutrient rich Maca Root in the world. Gelatinized Maca is the highest quality and most powerful Maca in the world and excellent for those with sensitive stomachs. For ages Maca root is highly sought after for its revitilizing attributes, increasing energy levels, balancing hormones, menopause and increasing the libido. Our Gelatinized Maca contains an abundance of omega fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, 19 amino acids and polysaccharides.
Maintaining the integrity of an organic superfood is vital in achieving a finished product that works. While some roots are best consumed raw, others like Maca Root are best cooked. That’s why we prepare our Gelatinized Maca Root the traditional Peruvian way and bake it, which is more expensive than just powdering the raw root, but we believe the results are worth it!
Raw Maca Root is considered by native and urban Peruvians as "dirty" and has the potential to cause bloating and even severe stomach cramping. This is why raw maca must be irradiated and is never used in any scientific research on Maca Root Benefits. Our Gelatinized Maca Root is easy to digest, bioavailable, and never irradiated. For those who demand the raw version, we do also offer the highest quality raw maca root available, but we don't recommend it.
- Increase Energy
- Glucose levels
- Increase Brain Function
- Balance Hormones
Recommendations for Adult Use:
1/2 teaspoon mixed in water, juice, tea, a smoothie, yogurt, or cereal, 1 to 3 times per day. For optimal nutrient absorption, take with Fulvic Ionic Minerals. NOT RECOMMENDED for those with an overactive thyroid condition.
Composition:59% carbohydrates, 10.2% protein, 8.5% fiber, 2.2% lipids. Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, C, D. Minerals: iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium. Alkaloids: Aromatic glucosinolates including: benzyl glucosinolate, p-methoxybenzyl glucosinolate. Free Fatty Acids: 20 have been found of which the most abundant are Omega Fatty Acids 3, 6 & 9 - linolenic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid. Essential Amino Acids: nearly all including Aspartic Acid, Glutamic acid, Serine, Histidine, Glycine, Threonine, Alanine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, HO- Proline, Proline, Sarcosine. Plant Sterols: campesterol, stigmasterol, beta-sitosterol. Macaenes and macamides: novel polyunsaturated acids and their amides. Isothyocyanates: benzyl isothiocyanate, p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Love this gelatinized Maca powder
- Great taste, boosts my energy level, helps libido, and easy on my digestive system. I use it daily in my morning shake and also add to my cacoa home made candy.
- THANK YOU FOR SELLING PRODUCTS TO HELP PEOPLE TO GET HEALTHIER
- I AM EXITED ABOUT GETTING GELATINIZED MACA TO CONSUME IT AS A DAILY SUPPLEMENT. IN FACT, I AM CONSUMING MACA POWDER BUT I FEEL A KIND OF SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH, THAT IS WHY I AM GOING TO TRY THIS IMPROVED GELATINIZED VERSION OF MACA.
- Excellent product!
- Excellent product!
- Gelatinized is the way to go!
- I have tried many kinds of maca root powder, but never knew there was a gelatinized version available. What a difference it makes! I have always tried to use as little maca powder as possible since it bothered my stomach, but now I can consume the daily dose without any trouble at all. I love the flavor of this powder!
- Has seemed to give me more energy.
- I have been using this off and on for some time have notice more toxins releasing from my skin feel so much better when i add to my juice in the morning. Seems to make me more clear headed, or mentally aware
- Like the Maca!
- I can notice the difference in how I feel when I take maca and when I don't. Definitely adds a boost. It's kind of strange, but it's almost like it I feel a little more optimistic. Taste and smell is actually sweet and a little nutty. Delicious mixed with almond milk. Customer Service is really great with Optimally Organic.
- Great product! I like raw maca too but this is even more fragrant
I like Maca root anyway but I find that the gelatinized version has even more effect. I love the fragrance and flavour not to mention it's effect on the health. My whole family uses it now.
Can partially replace flour in many recipies