Raw Organic Ecuadorian Cacao Butter
Pure with no additives golden oil of Theobroma Cacao
Other raw butters on the market are from large processors with questionable farming and harvesting methods that use high friction screw grinders or high temperature industrial presses. Our cacao butter producer creates our truly raw butter with small 5 kilogram per batches, made from manual presses of their own design. Slowly ground cacao bean paste is warmed in dehydrators at a low heat of just 100 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours before being pressed.
Never touched by damaging heat, never contaminated by chemicals or solvents, and never force filtered!
Our cold pressed raw cacao butter, once again, sets the standards for what a raw cacao butter truly is. Over 95% of the world’s cacao is air dried on the ground in rural areas where people, dogs, pigs, chickens, and all manner of animals and insects can directly and dangerously contaminate raw product! Our cacao pods are harvested from the trees and allowed to naturally ripen further in the pod for a period of days. Once ready, the pods are cracked and the sweet white pulp is washed from the bean. Dried slowly in our dehydration machines, the resulting beans are living, clean, and ready for further processing into nibs, butter or powder. Never heated above 104 degrees Fahrenheit , our truly raw cacao butter is safe, traceable, and pure with no additives natural nutritious!
- Pure, never heated or irradiated!
- Organically grown in Ecuador.
- Is an excellent source of Vitamin E and the ultimate indulgence for all over skin care. The intoxicating smell and abundant Vitamin E makes it the ultimate all over body lotion. Great for stretch marks!
- Elevates the mood
- Has an incredible taste and smell and makes the ultimate white chocolate!
Suggested use: for making white chocolate, eating by the spoonful, cooking or baking. Rub it everywhere for the ultimate skin care indulgence!
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Excellent product!
- Excellent product!
- Exceptional Cacao Butter
- I've used a lot of cacao butter products over the last five years. This one from Optimally Organic is so easy to cut. I don't have to melt or soften it in any way. It also blends well in my chocolate treat recipe. The flavors come through beautifully!
- I have used this as a partial replacement for other oils in both cookies and cakes, 1 cake. The results were intoxicating. Also topped my grandson's oatmeal with this light choco taste.
- I've received some items I've been yearning for, from a friend who listened to my praises for my other Optimally Organic, daily regime, products.