Red Pine Needle Oil ~ Pinus densiflora, wildly grown in the mountains of Korea.
Red pine oil, also known as Korean or Japanese red pine needle oil, is harvested from the wild and is available in a 2-ounce dropper glass bottle.
Try our Korean Red Pine Oil and see why it has been a part of oriental medicine for thousands of years!
Benefits of Korean Red Pine Oil include high levels of chlorophyll, iron, protein, beta-carotene, and vitamin A. Optimally Organic Red Pine Needle Oil has contributed to being an amazingly potent part of the beauty regimen with energizing and rejuvenating effects that can be instantaneous!
Use Red Pine Needle Oil with the Optimally Organic Nebulizing Diffuser!
Korean Red Pine Oil must be derived from trees grown in their natural habitat, without the use of pesticides, chemicals, or GMO. All of the oil used in our Red Pine Oil products come from native forest grown trees. We adhere to eco-friendly harvesting practices that ensures our products are natural and pure.
Other sources of Red Pine Needle Oil come from GMO farmed trees in Korea. Organic Red Pine Needle Oil is the only type of pine oil safe for internal consumption.
For more than 4,000 years, traditional eastern therapeutic method has administered red pine oil for multiple uses and benefits. Many books detailing uses of this oil have shown numerous positive outcome, covering a period of hundreds of years. .
RED PINE NEEDLE OIL IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH PINE NUT OIL!
Many people commonly mistake pine needle oil for pine nut oil. They are, however, entirely different in every way. They are derived from different sections of the pine tree, and therefore share no commonalities. Pine nut oil does not contain any of the essential ingredients or nutrients of pine needle oil.
Dosage and Recommended Usage:
Our Red Pine Needle Oil, although fresh and exhilarating, can be extremely strong in taste. If you cannot handle the strong taste of medicines or pure oils, you might want to consider our capsule form.For Adults:Consume 5 to 7 drops of our liquid Red Pine Needle Oil daily; it can be diluted in water or juice to reduce the strong flavor. Alternatively, take one 450mg capsule, per day, with meals during the first week; increase up to 3 capsules daily thereafter.
For Children: Dilute 1 drop (per 30 lb.) of our liquid Red Pine Needle Oil 1 to 3 times, daily, in purified water or juice. Alternatively, take one 450mg capsule daily per 30 lb. of body weight.
Combine with our Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals to receive the best possible absorption.
Topical Uses: Apply only to affected area at full or diluted concentration. Avoid contact with eyes or nostrils. Do not make contact with clothing or upholstery, as solution will stain.
Korean Red Pine Needle Oil is not intended for pregnant or nursing women, or those trying to become pregnant. Studies have shown that livestock that consume Red Pine Needles during pregnancy have suffered miscarriages and experienced detrimental health.
- Additional Information
Size No Lab Report No
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Exquisitely clean, refreshing and energizing feeling!
- I've used alot of quality products from different sources, and by far, Red Pine Needle oil is the most remarkable for the clean feeling it imparts. I notice the difference in energy levels as well.
- love this product
- I use this along with the fulvic acid, great product!
- A product worth your consideration
- This, along with fulvic acid and spirulina, are part of my daily routine. I'm glad I found out about this. I weight lift 3 days a week and I'm feeling less sore after taking this then before. I feel more energizied too. Overall I feel like my body is operating more efficiently.
- We just starded taking and we feel much better!
- It is very wonderful oil!
- I keep this in my medicine cabinet...
- I keep this in my medicine cbinet and now my boyfriend uses it and wanted me to order him some . He says his athlete foot is now gone!
-$51.46 discount on buying this offer.
-$108.97 discount on buying this offer.
-$268.81 discount on buying this offer.