Wild-Crafted Air-Dried Mangosteen Powder
Mangosteen contains more than 40 biologically-active, natural chemical compounds called xanthones. While all these xanthones have similar molecular structures, each one has its own unique chemical composition that permits it to perform specific functions. Xanthones like alpha-mangostin and gamma-mangostin, found in the mangosteen, provide a virtual chest of natural healing compounds that addresses a wide variety of wellness issues.
Discover the benefits of mangosteen that have been enjoyed by Southeast Asian cultures for centuries!
Our immune system tries to keep trillions of cells in our bodies protected from disease-causing toxins, free radicals, viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other harmful agents. At times, our bodies are not able to fight off the foreign invaders on their own; we often get sick because of free radical damage.
A free radical is an unstable atom with an unpaired electron. When a free radical comes in contact with a stable atom within a body, it steals the electron it needs from the stable atom. This leaves a once stable atom irreparably damaged and prone to disease. Antioxidants counteract these free radicals. They have an extra electron that they can share with free radicals. Due to this ability, antioxidants are able to prevent free radicals from attacking healthy atoms or cells.
A laboratory test known as ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), showed that an ounce of mangosteen juice provides 20 to 30 times more capacity to absorb free radicals than that of an ounce of most fruits and vegetables!
Mangosteen contains other potent natural compounds like catechins, polysaccharides, quinones, stilbenes, and polyphenols. Catechins were discovered to be 5 times more potent than the antioxidants found within vitamin C. Polysaccharides are strong anti-bacterial plant compounds while stilbenes, in plants, defends against fungi. Polyphenols were found to be far more potent antioxidants than vitamin E and are still hailed one of the most powerfully known antioxidants. The exotic fruit has been used in traditional therapy for centuries.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- You can't go wrong with this one
- I am a chronic pain patient. I refuse to take pain medication. This works for inflamation better than any pill I have taken. If you have inflamation, you cannot go wrong with this product. I through away all my medicines for inflamation and I feel better than I have in years.
- This is top quality Mangosteen powder and I will order more.
- I am very happy I found this product and all the other products on this site. I bought this Mangosteen powder because of the high quality and also the research your company has shared with us the consumer.
- Helps with my pain
- I tried this product because of its anti-inflammatory properties because I deal with chronic pain. I ran out about a week ago, and can really tell the difference. I will be reordering and staying on this because it greatly reduces my pain.