Raw Wild-Crafted Freeze-Dried Whole Fruit Cupuacu Powder
Small Batch Produced, Never Heated and Free of Chemicals, Preservatives and Carriers
So nutrient dense its called "The Pharmacy in a Fruit" around the world! We offer the highest quality and most bioactive pure, raw, Raw Freeze Dried Whole-Fruit Cupuacu Powder in the world market, we guarantee it! Picked and processed within 24 hours to ensure optimal health impact! Never heated or exposed to chemicals of any kind. Once picked, the pulp is immediately freeze dried to preserve its superior antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and other nutrients.
'Wild' grown in pristine conditions of fertile, well drained soil in the canopy of the Brazilian Rainforest! Cupuacu is considered the most nutrient rich and complex of all fruits coming out of the lush Amazon! Cupuacu is part of the Cacao family and has a prized exotic taste, combining elements of chocolate, bananas, and passion fruit, making it a favorite among the finest and most famous Chefs around the world.
Cupuacu is highly sought after around the world since its been discovered to contain two new Polyphenols called Theograndins I and II, which have incredible Antioxidant potential and are found nowhere else on Earth!
Cupuacu contains two NEW sulfated flavonoid glycosides (antioxidant phytonutrients) called Theograndins I and II, which are found nowhere else on earth and have incredible antioxidant potential. Theograndins are the subject of a vast amount of scientific research by various organizations including *The Department of Biological Sciences, Lehman College and The Graduate Center, The City University of New York, The Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, and The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. Our family encourages you to research this further!
Cupuacu is also packed with 9 other antioxidantsvitamins A and C, making a truly full spectrum antioxidant. This incredible raw wholefood supplement is also filled with essential fatty acids, amino acids, phosphorous, fiber, and vitamin A complex and balanced B complex. With such a rich profile and deliciously exotic taste, you will see why Cupuacu is considered a delicacy throughout the world!
Our Raw Whole Food Cupuacu Powder is a complete source of vitamin C complex capable of quickly and efficiently nourishing every cell in the body!
Brazilian Cupuacu is an extraordinary source of vitamin C complex found only in raw wholefood supplement. vitamin C complex is not a vitamin that can be removed or isolated from its food source. Traditional vitamin C supplements are merely ascorbic acid or ascorbate. Dr. Lee, a highly respected nutritionist, found ascorbic acid or asorbate chemical duplicated from the vitamin C complex, which alone provides little benefit as it is merely the covering or shell that protects the various factors within the vitamin C complex. Dr. Albert Szent Gvorgi, the discoverer of vitamin C, proved isolated Ascorbic Acid is totally ineffective, particularly in cases of scurvy, a condition easily eradicated with whole food sources of vitamin C complex like Cupuacu.
The ascorbic acid in vitamin C supplements provides no therapeutic benefit without its synergists, Rutin, Tyrosinase, P factors and J factors, found only in the Vitamin C complex of raw whole foods like our Raw Whole Food Cupuacu Powder.
Dr. Royal Lee, the pioneer researcher in the field of whole food vitamins, proved its impossible for vitamins to function in a chemically isolated form, explaining why people find little to no benefit when taking traditional vitamin and mineral supplements! Dr. Lee found vitamin C complex contains not only the commonly extracted ascorbic acid, but also its synergists: Tyrosinase, Rutin, P factors and J factors. Ascorbic acid ensures these factors and many others are protected by a surrounding shell of ascorbic acid, considered the antioxidant guard.
So what are some of these additional pieces to the vitamin C complex?
- Tyrosinase is an organic copper enzyme present at the heart of the vitamin C complex, the catalyst for the production of melanin and helps the body utilize vitamin C
- Rutin (quercetin-3-O-rutinoside) produces Collagen and helps the body utilize vitamin C
- P factors enhance capillary and vessel wall strength and help the body utilize vitamin C
- J factors increase the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood and help the body utilize vitamin C
Dr. Royal Lee proved that using just the ascorbic acid alone would be like cooking a meal but eating only the plate!
Ingredients: Raw Wild Crafted Freeze Dried Cupuacu Powder
Adult Recommendations: Powdered and easy to use. 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) to 1 tsp (4 grams), 1-3 times daily. Easy to use by adding to water, juice, milk, cereal, yogurt or a smoothie with a spoon or a blender. Excellent for experimenting in baking.
* New Bioactive Polyphenols from Theobroma grandiflorum ("Cupuacu")
Hui Yang ,† Petr Protiva ,‡ Baoliang Cui ,† Cuiying Ma ,† Scott Baggett ,† Vanessa Hequet ,§ Scott Mori ,§ I. Bernard Weinstein ,‡ and Edward J. Kennelly *†
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehman College and The Graduate Center, The City University of New York, 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx, New York 10468, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, 701 West 168th Street, New York, New York 10032, and The New York Botanical Garden, 200th Street and Southern Boulevard, Bronx, New York 10458 . J. Nat. Prod., 2003, 66 (11), pp 1501–1504 DOI: 10.1021/np034002j Publication Date (Web): October 23, 2003 Copyright © 2003 American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- When a doctor tells you not to use something because it will interfer with treatment, that tells me it works
- We used the Capuacu today for the first time, My husband just finished chemo and radiation. we got the ok to use it, they thought it would interfere with the radiation. As soon as we got home we both mixed it with water and drank it, cant wait to continue each day. Cant wait to see the results.
- It has a wonderful flavor.
- Cupuacu Powder has a sweet flavor that can be added to dessert recipes as well as smoothies.
- Could be my new favorite drink
- I love this stuff. It's weirdly delicious and way tastier than camu-camu. I mix it with my greens powder, the full spectrum daily, fulvic acid and soon I'll add the marine phytoplankton.
- Great web site and products!
- This is a most interesting site for healthy foods and other nutrients. Please email me a newsletter!
- The benefits of this product are SUPER amazing!
- Oh.. I'm so happy that Optimally Organic company sells this wonderful product. The benefits of this product are SUPER amazing, specially keeping the blood system running efficiently, it is a super antioxidant to prevent he body from aging too fast. I will order from Optimally Organic, as their price is a little better and they have excellent service.
- Great! I am re-ordering and will continue to use Capuacu especially when I can't cook at home!
This is expensive (for me) but even taking Maqui, Maca, golden berries and other wonderful super foods I find I crave a little capuacu every day and when I have it I don't have other cravings or feel inclined to eat rubbish.