Raw organic freeze dried brazilian acerola cherry (malpighia emarginata), also know as Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry, or Wild Crape Myrtle.
Pure, certified organic with no additives, carriers or preservatives of any kind. The most bioactive Raw Acerola Cherry Powder on the market!
The acerola cherry is an incredibly delicious raw wholefood supplement boasting extraordinary levels of vitamin C complex, rutin and enzymes like tyrosinase, as well as potassium, dietary fiber, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin A including small amounts of calcium.
Acerola Cherry Powder benefits:
- High level of potassium
- Extraordinary source of vitamin C complex; severe deficiency of vitamin c leads to scurvy characterized by bleeding gums, joint pain, easy bruising, dry skin, fluid retention, and depression
- Great immune booster
- Essential for the manufacture of collagen, a type of protein
It is important to get potassium from foods like raw acerola cherry and to recognize supplements that don't have the same benefits. Dietary fiber in adequate amounts is critical for proper elimination and your well-being. Riboflavin is a B2, creating coenzymes called flavocoenzymes which metabolizes carbohydrates, proteins and fats, and are part of the electron transport chain in the respiratory system that is central to energy production.
The Acerola Cherry Powder is a delicious and a sweet alternative to sugar with the same granular consistency of raw sugar. Add to teas, cereals, oatmeal, smoothies and even deserts with a little experimenting. It is favorite vitamin C supplement among natural practitioners for its high levels of bio-available and complete vitamin C complex; unlike traditional vitamin C supplements which are merely ascorbic acid or ascorbate.
Not ALL acerola cherry powders are created equal!
It is crucial when working with organics, particularly raw wholefood supplements like acerola cherry, to ensure the integrity of the product is not compromised in any way. This is why we freeze-dry our raw acerola cherry and never spray-dry it. If a company is not boldly declaring their raw organic acerola cherry powder is freeze dried, you can be certain it is spray-dried. Spray-dried food powders are neither raw nor organic, according to true raw and organic standards. Spray-dried foods have added chemicals, including maltodextrin and ethanol, making this form of acerola is not pure! Also, spray-dried foods are literally cooked to death, heated to the boiling point of the chemical solvent/carrier used to dry it. These products are not bioactive and are essentially dead. Companies spray-drying fruits like acerola cherry are more concerned with making a profit than the well-being of their customers, with spray-drying being an average of 3 TIMES less expensive than freeze-drying. High profile raw food and body cleanse companies fail to mention this alarming fact about the products they tout. With the proper information, you will be able to make an educated choice for you mind, body, and soul.
One pound of our freeze-dried Acerola Cherry Powder is like having 7 to 10 pounds of frozen raw acerola cherry pulp, because the water has been removed. Our fair trade certified Acerola Cherry Powder does not require refrigeration.
Recommendations: Mix 1 teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day into water, smoothies, yogurt or cereals with a spoon or blender. It has a consistency similar to granulated sugar, making for a great sugar substitute! For optimal results, use with Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals. Store unopened in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening for optimal freshness.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Easy Way to get my Vitamin C
- I mix this powder in with my yoghurt and blueberries and love it. I am 76 years young and believe in natural, organic supplements. "Optimally Organic" has been my supplier for health food additions for a while now and I am ordering more today.
- I am ordering more!
- I love this powder. While searching natural cures for UTI, I found Optimally Organic and am now using several of their products regularly.
- Great mixed w Acai Powder and Cacao in water 2 x a day with a little Stevia and gives me lots of energy...
- Mixing with Acai Powder a little Cacao powder in water with a touch of stevia twice a day its very tasty and have been doing this 2 x day for a week now and have lots of energy and digestion better!
- It's very important for me to to have high quality products...
- I love these products because they are pure and organic!
- I originally tried because I received as a gift. Today I'm ordering.
I originally discounted this product in favor of another. What a mistake! The benefits of this powder, mixed with my daily yogurt are amazing. Utilized as a sugar full and partial substitute in baking allows me to share the benefits. Try it for an out of this world sugar cookie.